He's finally GONE!

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by tallpines, Jan 18, 2007.

1. tallpines

tallpines Well-Known Member

The plumber!

As much as I love having the second bathroom all hooked up, I just hated having to share my peace and quiet with him for the last 4 days!

We built our house back in the woods for a reason!

We like our privacy.

I get all stressed out when someone even drives up our driveway, let alone spending 4 days inside the house with me!

2. Ardie/WI

Ardie/WI Well-Known Member Supporter

I relate! The two times we were remodeling and we had help (good looking as they were), I was glad to regain my privacy.

3. annethcz

annethcz Well-Known Member

You know, I feel strange every time we have someone over to the house to repair something. It's so different than having an invited guest. I don't think of myself as an overly-private person, but I still didn't like having the repair person in my home.

Enjoy the new bathroom :)

4. suzfromWi

suzfromWi Well-Known Member Supporter

Thats one reason that I appreciate my DH so much. He does it all. We,ve never had to have anyone come fix anything here. Oh and it always works. hahahaha...

5. Jenn

Jenn Well-Known Member Supporter

IKWYM. Pool being built- usually 2 weeks they claim- they've been here since before Xmas and I CAN'T WAIT TO HAVE MY YARD BACK! They've been great- no damage to all the little fruit/nut trees I've planted before or during their work here- but I want my whole acreage as a canvas for my landscaping and not have to avoid their driveways and dirt piles. And let us not speak of red clay- except to note DH vacuumed HIS trail up this morning so he understands why to take his shoes off outside.

6. pasotami

pasotami Hangin out at the barn!

Oh my TallPines - glad you are not here.... with the barn building and repairs going on here there are guys everywhere for 5 days a week.... just never get any peace.
    Enjoy your new bathroom!