Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
7,663 Posts
We will never know because there is no interest in doing antibody studies in this country. In the UK they are setting on 98 percent of people having antibodies. Everybody is going to get infected or vaccinated, or maybe both before it's over. Given what we know about taking off band-aids, I believe we are seeing the worst technique played out. Maybe less people died, but the other damage done killed people too.

·
Registered
4,272 Posts
The media would have found something else to fixate on, and we would be worrying about that. Oh yeah, Trump would be in his second term, the economy would be booming, unemployment would be at the lowest in recorded history, and the left would be wringing their hands, whining and complaining about what a bad job he was doing.

·
Registered
21,699 Posts
We will never know because there is no interest in doing antibody studies in this country. In the UK they are setting on 98 percent of people having antibodies. Everybody is going to get infected or vaccinated, or maybe both before it's over. Given what we know about taking off band-aids, I believe we are seeing the worst technique played out. Maybe less people died, but the other damage done killed people too.
Yep. The UK is saying everyone will get the COVID at some point and are now debating whether it is best to get vaccinated first or to just get COVID first and that may depend on your age/health. Some are even suggesting some younger healthy people may decide to get exposed to the virus intentionally to have excellent immunity. Cases and deaths are dropping worldwide now as more people get the virus and become immune. The UK says the virus is going from a pandemic to being endemic. They have also stopped the stupid passport idea.

·
Registered
7,663 Posts
Yep. The UK is saying everyone will get the COVID at some point and are now debating whether it is best to get vaccinated first or to just get COVID first and that may depend on your age/health. Some are even suggesting some younger healthy people may decide to get exposed to the virus intentionally to have excellent immunity. Cases and deaths are dropping worldwide now as more people get the virus and become immune. The UK says the virus is going from a pandemic to being endemic. They have also stopped the stupid passport idea.
Hopefully we can follow the rest of the world back into the realm of sanity.

·
Registered
100 Posts
My friend's kid that is like 10-11yrs old recently got the coof. He intends to take the kid to get the vax as soon as she gets better... it isn't something people are willing to think through rationally atm.

·
Administrator
20,247 Posts
My friend's kid that is like 10-11yrs old recently got the coof. He intends to take the kid to get the vax as soon as she gets better... it isn't something people are willing to think through rationally atm.
I thought it wasn't approved for children under 12.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Because the availability of the vax was delayed for two months initially, then doubt cast upon it by the Left at first, then resistance by the Right more recently, it's taken us 12 months to get half the population vaccinated. We may have not have needed to bothered with it at all. Now the half who have been vaccinated may well have only given their immune systems a short vacation until they will have to face the virus unprepared again in the near future...

We'd be better off had we just let MotherNature take her course. She has a way about these things. Even The Black Death, which wiped out half the Earth's population, only lasted a few months and returned only a few times.

·
Registered
100 Posts
I thought it wasn't approved for children under 12.
I think its pretty accurate but I may be wrong about her exact age. Shes still a little thing but.. my friends kids always seem to age faster than the amount of time that has passed from my perspective.

If under 12 are not approved how is it that we give it to pregnant women?

·
Registered
352 Posts
Lemming extermination timeline.
Chinese Army tells CCP Central Committee it is working on ethno-centric bio-weapons at Wuhan Institute of Technology
Fauci and NIH fund that research directly or through 3rd party organizations.
Wuhan Flu released on the world.
The whole world is being genetically modified with mRNA spike proteins. Except China.
China uses the traditional neutralized virus type of vaccine.
In some people, the mRNA spike proteins attack healthy cells by devouring the fat lining the nucleus.
Soon, every person on Earth will have these sleeping killers permeating every cell in their body - except in China.
Worldwide release of a 2nd vector to turn these spike proteins against the host will kill everyone on Earth - except in China.
It's not a cookbook, it's a vaccine.

·
Registered
352 Posts
So I’m wondering where we’d be now had we simply let COVID run its natural course and built herd immunity naturally as apposed to dragging the process out like we have…. Any ideas?
Herd immunity requires those who have had it to be immune. According to the CDC those who have had it need to get vaxxed anyway. The point is not to get immune, the point is to be genetically altered.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
In some people, the mRNA spike proteins attack healthy cells by devouring the fat lining the nucleus.
Soon, every person on Earth will have these sleeping killers permeating every cell in their body - except in China.
I won't bother arguing your other info here, but that's not how the vax works..

.The mRNA hijacks the host cell ribosomes to produce spike protein (just as if the mRNA had gotten in the cell via the virus rather than the vax). The spike protein then stimulates the host's immune system to make Ab against it. The mRNA injected is very short lived. The newly made spike protein is very short lived (neutralized by the new Ab). It's only the memory of the specific Ab producing lymphocyte clone that persists in the host.

We each already have the clone line of lymphocytes against that spike protein in our "lymphocyte toolbox" just waiting to be stimulated into action should we ever get attacked by anything looking like spike protein. Once activated, that clone line stats reproducing itself in larger numbers so that we can pour out Ab again in huge amounts and very quickly. ...

We all have about 150,000 different Ab producing clone lines among our lymphocytes. That covers every combination & permutation of all the ways C, H, O, N, S etc can be arranged in molecules. The system is absolutely amazing in its efficiency, and even more amazing that it came about by random mutation and natural selection.

·
Premium Member
42,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I won't bother arguing your other info here, but that's not how the vax works..

.The mRNA hijacks the host cell ribosomes to produce spike protein (just as if the mRNA had gotten in the cell via the virus rather than the vax). The spike protein then stimulates the host's immune system to make Ab against it. The mRNA injected is very short lived. The newly made spike protein is very short lived (neutralized by the new Ab). It's only the memory of the specific Ab producing lymphocyte clone that persists in the host.

We each already have the clone line of lymphocytes against that spike protein in our "lymphocyte toolbox" just waiting to be stimulated into action should we ever get attacked by anything looking like spike protein. Once activated, that clone line stats reproducing itself in larger numbers so that we can pour out Ab again in huge amounts and very quickly. ...

We all have about 150,000 different Ab producing clone lines among our lymphocytes. That covers every combination & permutation of all the ways C, H, O, N, S etc can be arranged in molecules. The system is absolutely amazing in its efficiency, and even more amazing that it came about by random mutation and natural selection.
You had me right up to your very last phrase. There is zero proof of that!

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
You had me right up to your very last phrase. There is zero proof of that!
I was tempted to add, but then thought better of it, not wanting to start anything--"I don't blame the Creationists. They just don't get the power of large numbers in questions of probabilities. It would be incredible to the naïve mind.."

As far as "no proof" goes. you need to do a little more reading.

·
Premium Member
42,770 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
[QUOTE="doc-, post: 8803685, member: 373414”]
As far as "no proof" goes. you need to do a little more reading.
[/QUOTE]by all means, link please?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts