HELP..Registration/password help

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by HELPME, May 12, 2005.

1. HELPME

HELPME Guest

I do not know what else to do, or where I can get help.
    My log in and password do not work.
    I click forgot password and fill in my email address but never receive a reply!
    I fill in the contact us email page and it bounces back undelivered.
    I cannot re register because ut says my user name (MichaelK), and email are already used.
    Can someone please help me to get back on line?
    Thanks

2. AngieM2

AngieM2 Big Front Porch advocate

Go down to the ADMIN forum at bottom of the main page and see the suggestions there.

Angie

3. moopups

moopups In Remembrance

In beautiful downtown Sticks, near Belleview, Fl.
    Chuck is away from his puter with an out of country trip, should be back in a few days. As far as I know he is the only one whom can send you the info.

4. Little Quacker in OR

Little Quacker in OR Well-Known Member

Hi! You can also scroll down to the Computer Forum and you will get some ideas there maybe.

I just went through this as I cleaned up my "cookies" on my computer. AARRGGHHH! What a pain and no one will ever answer your emails! If the reason they are giving is because Chuck is gone for "a few days" this has been going on for weeks, months ever.

However a nice person on this site suggested that I re do my link to Homesteading Today by going to GOOGLE and typing in the addy...www.homesteadingtoday.com and trying that with your user name and password. This did work for me one time..It may work for you.

Good luck....LQ