Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 1 of 10 Posts

· Registered
605 Posts
Get ahold of the county social services. They may have used equipment or be able to put into contact with someone who builds such things. Thats what we do around here anyway. The human devolopment comission may help also. Don't be shy. They like to help.

1 - 1 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.