Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know i saw it somehwere but cant find it now

it's a photo carousel (sp) it about 12 inches high with a rod in the center that hold sleeves to put your pictures in and you can spin it kinda like the paper towel stands does any one know where i can find them yes I tried search the internet but I dont know what it realy is called
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.