Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sold all my Boers last fall, never intending to ever get back in to them again... then summer showed up! I went from mowing 3-4 times a year to 20 and fighting weeds in the fence, not to mention the weeds in the little nooks and crannies found on all farms. I'm back into Boers and just got two higher-end FB bucklings that look to be very nice animals... and they like my grand daughters considerably! Will be looking for a couple of nice does this winter and it looks like I'll have gone full circle... although my chicken days are done for good.

·
An Ozark Engineer
13,437 Posts
You *know* we are all enablers here!

·
Registered
456 Posts
I sold all my Boers last fall, never intending to ever get back in to them again... then summer showed up! I went from mowing 3-4 times a year to 20 and fighting weeds in the fence, not to mention the weeds in the little nooks and crannies found on all farms. I'm back into Boers and just got two higher-end FB bucklings that look to be very nice animals... and they like my grand daughters considerably! Will be looking for a couple of nice does this winter and it looks like I'll have gone full circle... although my chicken days are done for good.
hehehe you SAY that about the chickens...til ya realize you are wading through ticks and chiggars!!

·
Premium Member
10,408 Posts
ROFL, sorry...........no way I can help you stop as one addicted person "trying" to help another just ends up screwy!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts