Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
U.S. will let in Vaccinated folks from Canada and Mexico to fill jobs in U.S. Help keep wage prices down and flll much needed help on the farms and skilled workers from Canada for good jobs in the U.S. About time the U.S. let in good workers that will fill job shortage.

·
The Renegade...
2,241 Posts
U.S. will let in Vaccinated folks from Canada and Mexico to fill jobs in U.S. Help keep wage prices down and flll much needed help on the farms and skilled workers from Canada for good jobs in the U.S. About time the U.S. let in good workers that will fill job shortage.
There’s no “job shortage” , there’s not even a worker shortage.. there are however those who undermine our nation with BS like this...

·
Registered
11,464 Posts
Well so far the invaders from the south are un-vaccinated and many of them are sick. So good luck with your line of dribble.

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How many will you be hiring?
I hire only U.S. help. All help in my county are from U.S. I pay good wages and get expert help that work hard and does good job. Walmart all over the U.S. has got help wanted ads. Big shortage of Dock workers and all workers in the trades. Got 1/2 workers needed at airports included help on the planes. A lot of the factoies have raised their wages to 18-20 bucks an hour they have all the help they need with good wages and paid insurance , etc Food prices going up. My lumbed prices have doubled and more for large timbers. I do keep my price of lumber below the avg. retail price. MY livestock is all organic. Get a good price for my meat. Prices for fruit in market has doubled price in past 18 mos. Gasoline prices very high. Ca. Reg. $4.50 ga. Price of homes up 25% in my area. Farm land in my area doubled in 18 mos. My timber land is 3,000 buck an acre with good timber. I cut all my own timber. Oak, Pine, etc.

·
The Renegade...
2,241 Posts
I hire only U.S. help. All help in my county are from U.S. I pay good wages and get expert help that work hard and does good job. Walmart all over the U.S. has got help wanted ads. Big shortage of Dock workers and all workers in the trades. Got 1/2 workers needed at airports included help on the planes. A lot of the factoies have raised their wages to 18-20 bucks an hour they have all the help they need with good wages and paid insurance , etc Food prices going up. My lumbed prices have doubled and more for large timbers. I do keep my price of lumber below the avg. retail price. MY livestock is all organic. Get a good price for my meat. Prices for fruit in market has doubled price in past 18 mos. Gasoline prices very high. Ca. Reg. $4.50 ga. Price of homes up 25% in my area. Farm land in my area doubled in 18 mos. My timber land is 3,000 buck an acre with good timber. I cut all my own timber. Oak, Pine, etc.
Places have half the needed workers due to firing unvaccinated people and other such BS, not because the lack of availability of workers.

·
Registered
3,582 Posts

Why in the world do we want foreign workers here so as to keep wage prices down ? We have enough of that problem already. What the heck is the thought process for such drivel?

Seems to be a direct conflict with your repeated post about how well you pay your workers. Prices you list only seem like a lot because of the immigrant workers keeping wages down.

And the silly administration has already stated its opening up the borders to any one and everyone for any reason as long as they have the approved vaccinations. Meanwhile ignoring those with no vaccinations illegally entering.

Amazing.

Try entering Canada with a pickup bed full of carpentry tools while telling the guard your looking for work. It might be worse than declaring a pistol in the vehicle.

·
Registered
940 Posts
You are so clueless.

Do you honestly think those factories are going to keep those good wages and benefits when there is a supply of illegal or even legal low skilled workers?

How awesome were wages for food processing once the immigrants took the place of locals who had worked there for generations?

Then once the illegalsnwere gone, wages rose and locals were working again.

Coincidence?

It will go back to 12 dollars an hour no benefits and crappy shifts.

You truly are deluded.

Please, and I am truly curious, how more non American workers will raise or even keep wages higher, or even where they are?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts