Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 1 of 11 Posts

· Registered
88 Posts
I would check around the pasture for any toxins like anti-freeze, detergents, ect. Moldy hay can kill quik if it is the right mold. Check the water for contamination. I hate to suggest it but is it possible that someone poisoned it or something? Also is it hunting seson there? There are some pasture plants that can be poissones as well, check with the extention agent to find out what is in the area. I have herd of caves eatting nails and such and dieing pretty quik too. Sorry to hear of your loss and good luck tracking the cause.

1 - 1 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.