Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello just wanted to say hello this is my first post but I think that I have read every post on here though.

I have 20 acres in SW MO that we are getting ready to build a cabin on and I wanted to tahnk everyone that has posted on here before because of reading the post I have many ideas of stuff to do on the 20 acres.

Jsson

·
Registered
11,076 Posts
Welcome glad that you found the posts interesting and usefull. We do get kind of opinionated at times. Typical farmer/homesteader, i.e. very independent.

·
winding down
3,471 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

Meg :)

·
Registered
4,381 Posts
Welcome to the forum Juanbob! If you have any extra time on your hands, you might want to check out the archives too. Lots of good reading! :)

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Welcome fellow 20-acrer! Did you get any swamp? According to the St. John's
River Water Management I have all 20 acres of "wetlands". Lots of it is dry land, though, especially during pre-hurricane times. Have you any info on raising water buffalo? :haha:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No we dont have any swampland but alot of steep hillsides to deal with

I think I have read all of the post back to the firt ones on here I started reading on here about a year ago when we were about to start building our house but I lost my job and then got hurt on my new job and had to use all the money we had for the house. But hopefully after the guy I was working for relizes that he is going to have to pay me for the 2 months that I was off maybe I can get started on it again.

JAson

1 - 8 of 8 Posts