Hello

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Robert F, Nov 18, 2005.

1. Robert F

Robert F Member

Just wanted to say hello i'm a new member. I'm robert 40 years old,married to cindy for 3 1/2 years no kids unless you count 4 dogs,a indoor cat and more yard cats that you can count. we live in middle Georgia about 20 miles east of macon,(home of the Allman Brothers) we have 3.36 acres slowly working to get it running as a small farm i have lots of questions hope i don't wear out my stay.

Robert F.

2. mightybooboo

mightybooboo Well-Known Member

Post away and welcome.

BooBoo

3. Northumberland

Northumberland Well-Known Member

Welcome to you and Cindy. Think you will love this site and it is very addictive, I have to come here at least once a day and usually more and have learned so much.

4. Kenneth in NC

Kenneth in NC Well-Known Member

Welcome Robert
    Start asking questions whenever your ready.:)

Kenneth in NC

5. shawnee

shawnee Well-Known Member

Welcome Robert and Cindy! Sounds like we're in the same boat when it comes to cats; inherited about l5 now down to 8 (due to german shepherd) and have an indoor dark colored calico that runs the place. Lots to learn and friendliest people on any site here - not possible to"wear out a welcome" here! Been in your part of the country 3 years ago - great, open people. Post often!

6. Sherrynboo

Sherrynboo Well-Known Member Supporter

Hi Robert, I live in west central Ga, just north of Columbus! We have four acres and live with two dogs, three goats, a bunch of chickens, two cats, three monkeys and two parrots. I do gardening, soapmaking and am trying to get my fruit trees established. I am also looking into growing earthworms. This is a good site. I don't post a lot but read the others posts a lot!

Sherry in Ga

7. heather

heather Well-Known Member

Welcome Robert -
    We definitely count animals as family members here

8. Shepherd

Shepherd Well-Known Member

Ahhh yup - lots of animals at our place that we call our kids too! Glad to have you posting here - hope both you and Cindy enjoy the place; there are a lot of great people here and a lot of wisdom!

9. BrahmaMama

BrahmaMama Well-Known Member

Welcome ! I'm new here also. It's definately a great forum. I've gotten to know so much already, I'm sure you'll have a blast too ! :baby04:

10. MoonShine

MoonShine Fire On The Mountain

Welcome Robert and Cindy....and BrahmaMama.

11. thedonkeyman

thedonkeyman Well-Known Member

A BIG HOWDY to Robert and Cindy, from way out WEST in the Oregon territories. If you decide to get a DONKEY or two check in with us and we will help you with all those questions. Happy Trails.