Hello, Facism! NAIS Readings...FYI

Discussion in 'Cattle' started by JulieLou42, May 4, 2006.

1. JulieLou42

JulieLou42 Well-Known Member

http://www.eco.freedom.org/el/20060401/doreenhannes.shtml

I heard Doreen Hannes on Derry Brownfield's show late in March speaking about this, then accessed her "white paper" within a couple of days from his website. She said that even hayfields will have to be registered and when you buy your hay, you'll be required to give your name and address to the hay farmer. Also, feed stores that sell grains and such for your stock will be required to get your name and address.

Her contact numbers are: (417) 962-0030 or at NOMONAIS@excite.com.

All part of the U.N.'s "stable to table" program to control the world's foodstuffs.

Catherine Bertini head of the UN World Food Program [WFP] for 10 years, when in Beijing, China at the World Conference on Women, Sept. 1995, said: "Food is power. We use it to change behavior. Some may call that bribery. We do not apologize."

Here's something more recent on NAIS in Arkansas from Eco-Logic:

http://eco.freedom.org/el/20060501/janewilliams.shtml

2. Sher

Sher Well-Known Member

Hi, I posted last week on general chat..not much response on this. But in our Spokesman..it had an article on 'tracking/tracing hay'.

The grower will have to report how much hay .. what kind of hay...what field it came off of..who loaded the hay and who transported the hay. The receiver will have to notify who they bought from and who unloaded the hay.

Can you say "loss of freedom"? Can you imagine all of the book work? I got the definite impression EVERYTHING was going to be this way..the elevators/feed stores, produce growers, vets, butchers, you name it..all paperworking themselves into the ground.

Makes you wonder where the heck this country is going. Thanks for the thread!

3. JulieLou42

JulieLou42 Well-Known Member

You're certainly welcome! I just hope more will come to understand the "land of the free" is no longer with us.

Our Rights are being trampled daily. The Constitution is meaning less...and less every day to those in power. Their Oaths of Office are just empty words.

4. Hip_Shot_Hanna

Hip_Shot_Hanna Well-Known Member

Texas originally had it set up that registration of premises would be compulsory by July 1, 2006. They have now postponed this and will discuss it again in winter or spring of 2007.

It's invasive and restrictive in ways I would never have believed our country would be. I remember growing up in school and being taught that we were free, that we were fortunate because we didn't have to ask permission to go somewhere, or permission to do a certain type of work. We didn't have to show our indentification papers etc. THOSE WERE THE THINGS USED AS AN EXAMPLE OF OUR FREEDOMS.

Um.. wonder what they are telling our kids in school now?

5. furholler

furholler Cedar Cove Farm Supporter

First. Homeschool, it's the best way to stop the indoctrination. Second, our liberties are being swept away, and many people just don't see this.