Homesteading Forum banner

Heirloom Seeds

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  RJ2019 
#1 ·
Looking for a trusted source. Would like to find a big package that has all the basics....roots, greens, veggie fruits, etc. Thanks for your recommendations.

#6 ·
I produce 100% vegan/organic heirloom/O-P seed for a variety of crops. I have 750+ tomato varieties, 300+ pepper varieties, beans, corn, sunflower, watermelon, etc available. I utilize true organic techniques, NOT the USDA's pseudo organic program. I do/have done seed work and stewardship with/for Seed Savers Exchange, Seed Matters, Organic Seed Alliance, Rocky Mountain Seed Alliance, Garden Organic(U.K) and various Public Library's/national/international seed banks and seed organizations. I have 40+ years experience in rural and urban farming and my passion is keeping seeds in the hands of our PEOPLE, NOT CORPORATIONS!!! KILLING OUR PLANET WITH RECKLESSNESS AND GREED....MONSANTO/BAYER...SUCK!!!
Feel free to contact me at...gratefulseedsaver@gmail.com (Michael Curtice/Grateful Gardens, Omaha, Nebraska)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.