Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Udderly Happy!
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a couple of heifers for sale. I'm asking $500 each for them. One is 7/8 jersey, 1/8 holstein.(chocolate colored like a jersey) One is 1/4 angus,1/4holstein, 1/2 jersey. (dark brown colored with a few white spots) Both of them are late May 07' calves.

Here's the deal on pictures: My home dial-up connection is slower than a turtle speed. My work internet access is high speed but very restricted. (Keeping me from getting on photobucket or similiar sites.) If anyone is interested, please PM me with your email address and I'll just send them to you as an attachment on an email from work with my microsoft account that is considerably faster than the home smoke signals speed yahoo address.

Both of these girls mothers are gentle cows that have I've been very successful with this past year using as nurse cows. Neither one of them are halter broke. But they're not wild as march hares either. They come into the feed trough with all the other calves I've took off the cow and don't mind when I touch them to much.

·
Udderly Happy!
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Southergurl, I'll email them to you tomorrow morning from work.

·
Udderly Happy!
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm near Ada, OK. (SE part of state)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Wish we hadnt just spent $700 on car repairs :( that was a COW!!!! stupid van!

praying you find just the right owners for them :)

·
Udderly Happy!
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks southergurl for your "high speed" assistance!

·
Farm lovin wife
3,236 Posts
Is either of your calves still for sale? We would be interested in the Jersey/Holstein mix.
Thanks

I tried to pm you but your box was full.

·
Udderly Happy!
2,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for all the inquiries on the heifers. I put them on the Oklahoma craigslist on Sunday night. By Monday morning, the phone was ringing. The first guy that called bought both of them. I'm meeting him halfway tomorrow so we can exchange heifers for payment.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts