Hedgeapples for Cancer

Discussion in 'Alternative Health' started by logcabin1999, Jan 1, 2009.

1. logcabin1999

logcabin1999 Member

I want to make people aware that you don't have to die from cancer. If caught in time, the large green fruit known as "Hedgeapple" can rid your body of cancer. I have lots of stories from people who have used the hedgeapple, and no longer have cancer.
    I'm new to this fourum, and it's my understanding that I cannot post my website address. I'm not selling hedgeapples, but I don't want to go against the rules of this forum. The healing ingredient found in hedgeapples is called
    tetrahydroxystilbene. Search it out for yourself.
    I personally use a teaspoon of hedgeapple each day as a preventive measure. You are welcome to email me, and I will give you all the information I have on using the alternative healing properties of hedgeapples.
    Judy Mullins
    (email address removed by moderator. Chuck has requested to not use email addresses as it excites the bots - Please just post questions and info to this thread.)

2. I've always wondered if they were good for anything except rootstock. When I read your post, I just ran outside, cut one open, and licked it to see what it taste like. Awful!! do you mix it with something?

3. sss3

sss3 Well-Known Member

And, where would one get hedgeapples?

4. culpeper

culpeper Well-Known Member

Let's get this into perspective.

There are many, many plants with the reputation of preventing or even curing cancer. So far, not a single one of them has proven to be the 'magic bullet'. I suppose it's because there are so many different kinds of cancer, and each needs its own 'special treatment'. Unfortunately, even with modern science working hard at it, there is still no universal 'cure', and even the recommended 'preventatives' are used with fingers crossed.

Still, if it gives you a sense of security, there's probably no harm in trying it. There are plenty of anecdotal incidences of 'miracle' cures - enough to give people hope. Sadly, sometimes it's false hope.

Here's a very short list of herbs which have anti-cancer properties (by no means all-inclusive):

Red Clover
    Parsley
    Broccoli
    Fennel
    Pau d'arco
    Wood Sage
    Violet (Heartsease)
    Burdock
    Angelica
    Aniseed
    Apricots
    Bananas
    Barley
    Basil
    Beans
    Beetroot
    Berries
    bran
    Brussels Sprouts
    Cabbage
    Caraway
    Carrots
    Cumin, Dates
    Garlic
    grains
    Horseradish
    Liquorice root
    Lovage
    Mushrooms
    Mustard, Nuts
    Oats
    Olives
    Onions
    Oregano
    Parsnips
    Potatoes
    Pumpkin
    Rhubarb
    Soy Beans
    Spinach
    Squash
    Sweet Cicely
    Tarragon
    Turnip
    Zucchini
    Chaparral
    Tomatoes

The famous Essiac Formula consists of Burdock root, Sheep Sorrel leaves, Turkey Rhubarb root (ordinary garden rhubarb will do), Slippery Elm inner bark (or Marshmallow leaves and flowers).

5. logcabin1999

logcabin1999 Member

No, I don't mix it with anything. However, I freeze them, and just shave off a teaspoon or so at a time. I think it tastes a lot like cucumbers. It actually has a pleasant taste I think, but everyone has different tastes.
    The way i look at it, if a person has cancer, and it can help them, it's worth a little bad taste, rather than have chemo and vomit your head off.

6. Ed Norman

Ed Norman Well-Known Member

If it will cure cancer, doctors will make money from it. I have a relative who took medicine made from yew trees for her breast cancer. I told her I could have sent her all the yew wood or leaves she wanted. Then she could chew it like a beaver. She said she would stick with the medicine.

7. Tracy Rimmer

Tracy Rimmer CF, Classroom & Books Mod Supporter

Those who have a latex allergy might find this kind of treatment deadly.

8. DoubleBee

DoubleBee Well-Known Member

I'm not against alternative medicine, but I've had cancer and I'd stick to the known and tested treatments. When your life is on the line, you need the big guns. Not that I was overjoyed to go through the chemo, and have that in my body, but better than dying.

9. logcabin1999

logcabin1999 Member

Brenda, Just look up the chemical compound tetrahydroxystilbene. Doctors don't want us to know about this. It is God's gift to heal us.
    If I was told tomorrow that I had cancer, I would not put myself through chemo and radiation, but that's me. I know this works. I know several people who no longer have cancer after using hedgeapples. I know it sounds weird, and I realize that people are scared when they have no knowledge of something. I hope you are doing fine, and may God bless you.
    Judy M.