Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,067 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I go to the Cardioligst in the A M. Just wonder what he's going to fing wrong, Besides What I already know. Theres Talk of A stress test. And who knows what else!! I wonder whats Next?? Besides the Nuero . That is!!

·
Premium Member
2,906 Posts
good luck--i had a stress test last winter, all it was was jogging on a treadmill with things hooked up to ya.

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
James a physical stress test or a chemically induced stress test?

From the e-mail from my aunt that a chemically induced one last week, they aren't all that bad. She ate lunch out and went home and took a nap and then continued normal life. She doesn't have the results yet.

May the result for you be "just fine" and if anything is found, something minor and easily controled or fixed.

Angie

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
AngieM2 said:
May the result for you be "just fine" and if anything is found, something minor and easily controled or fixed.

Angie
Amen to that!

·
Premium Member
15,516 Posts
AngieM2 said:
James a physical stress test or a chemically induced stress test?

From the e-mail from my aunt that a chemically induced one last week, they aren't all that bad. She ate lunch out and went home and took a nap and then continued normal life. She doesn't have the results yet.

Angie
I've had two of them and they're not bad.

Good luck, James!

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
I had a stress test wed. after getting admitted tuesday for chest pains. the test was clear :shrug: that one night in the hospital is gonna cost me though! except for this time anytime i had a stress test they always brought me in a week later for the results so hang in there and hope it is just routine! i'll send some prayers your way!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts