Homesteading Forum banner

He Was Such A Brave Little Guy Hehehe!...

697 views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  powderhooves 
#1 ·

Fighting with Mrs. Mean Three Ears. What a buck hehehe!

See less See more
#6 ·
I wonder how brave he would be without the fence between them? My dog is a growling and barking fool toward the goats until he hears a gate or stall door open and then he runs for cover. He remembers what it feels like to get the snot beaten out of him by a mad Nigerian. And he is bigger than them!!!!! All you have to do is slide the latch over on the stall door and he is out of that barn so fast you'ld thing think he was on fire. LOL It is a riot. But put a fence between them and he is all business. What a dork!!!!!

#8 ·
By the way - I'm allergic to dairy - is goat's milk less allergenic?
Goat milk is wonderfully tolerated by people and animals that are lactose intolerant. The molecules are much smaller and are much more easily digested than cows milk. It is also used for children who have failure to thrive problems. And it doesn't hurt that it tastes great!!!! Especially Nigerian Dwarf milk:banana02: It is the best!!!

#10 ·
Thanks, I'll have to look for someone who has goats ... I bought a small carton of chevre seasoned with garlic and herbs from the health food store, and it was wonderful.. a treat. My husband, who doesn't really like new things too well, was asking about it after it was gone. Haven't tried straight goats milk yet, but will have to pick some up.

#14 ·
Too funny......the age comments....one day I was so achy from all the work and my husband was suffering too with a sore elbow. He had lifted so much hay into storage. He told me this ranch work was killings us and told me we should get a herd of butterflies. Frankly, I can't ever imagine my life without goats. I'm hooked.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.