Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
wife,mom,taxi driver,cook
6,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after 2 months of not working it seems he's finally getting it together.He has an interview today and just got a call for one tomorrow. Both are very interested in him and would support us. They are both less than he used to make but that is a moot point now. he's excited and nervous. I am just thankful that he seems to be pulling out of the slump he's been in. I've taken a different tact lately and not been pushing him. Just supporting him (and dealing with my own issues from all this) and I have to say that the last few days I've been feeling better about things too. Oh and yesterday after 2 years without one our church called a new pastor. He is very young.....very energetic, and alive with the Holy Spirit. No one will be falling asleep during his sermons. Kinda reminded me of when I was growing up and going to revival. It was always late and hot and people would want to fall asleep ...... till the preacher got real loud and beat his fist on the podium. It sure woke you up!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Good news indeed!

We know the feeling. Hubby has been unemployed for over 2 years and it is wearing on us both. Each of us trying to be the others cheerleader.

Pat

·
..where do YOU look?
3,920 Posts
So happy to hear that Ginnie! I'm praying for you both.

R

1 - 4 of 4 Posts