Having trouble logging in.

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Unregistered-1427815803, Dec 13, 2003.

1. I have registered and the first day I had no trouble, but later couldn't login. Went through steps to get new password, which I didn't forget. Got the user name and new password from my e-mail and tried again with no luck could someone help me.

2. If someone can help you maybe it would help me too! I'm having the same problem. Even the new password I got came back as invalid...maybe I should just reregister as someone new!

LIz

3. s.wilkes

s.wilkes Active Member

I clicked on forgot my password then followed instructions. kept on that screen went to mail on my yahoo bar went to the message they sent me clicked on forgot password in my message followed instructions, stayed on that screen and just went up and clicked mail again on yahoo bar opened the message they sent me wrote down the password. went to change password put in assigned password and typed in my password that I use. I don't like remembering a bunch of numbers. I know that's sounds like a pain. and I don't think it always works I've tried and tried. I don't know if it will lock me out again. All I know to do is apply for a new password each time and go all the way through until completely finished. One thing I did try to do is use the password they assigned without resetting to my password and could have been part of the problem.

4. s.wilkes

s.wilkes Active Member

It won't let you regeister as someone new when you used your email address in the first registration. It says email address already in use. Unless you have another email address you could usel

5. Chuck

Chuck Well-Known Member Supporter

if you are having difficulty, send an email to yourname at homesteadingtoday.com and make sure you include your email address, and the username you registered under.