Haven't posted in forever!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Hoofy, Dec 26, 2016.

1. Hoofy

Hoofy Member

Let me see if I can get this to work.....have tried to post several times recently and nothing ever posted, but I think I have it figured out now.....

:nanner:

Got it!!

Is anyone else ready for SPRING??!! We haven't even had any REAL winter weather yet and I'm ready for it to be over!

Here in SE Missouri it has only been cold for about 2 weeks and then not extreme like it normally is.....Looking for snow?? Don't come here! It's missed us EVERY time! Today is the day after CHRISTmas and it's already 64 degrees at 8:30 AM or so..... BUMMER!!

Have no use right now for the new outdoor wood furnace we got ....not hooked up yet, so I guess in a way, that is good!! I have been off for 6 days for Christmas break (I work at a training facility for young adults and we don't work when the students are on break) and I am already BORED TO DEATH!! :yawn:

So far, I stacked wood and helped with the cutting of said wood....several trees and cleaned and re-arranged the house, and sat and DREAMED about my SPRING GARDEN!! SOOOOOOO many plants to choose from!! And the garden catalogues are beautiful!!! I can already TASTE the tomatoes!!! I can't hardly wait!!

I need to get my green house built then I wouldn't be bored!! But out of money right now!!

Hope all of you had a BLESSED and WONDERFUL CHRISTmas!!

HOOFY:typomat:

Last edited: Dec 26, 2016
  2. CountryMom22

CountryMom22 Well-Known Member

Glad you figured out the posting issue. I'm ready for spring myself. Just got the first seed catalog in today's mail.

The countdown has begun!