Haven't posted in a while/new login name

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Horse Fork Farm, Sep 3, 2006.

1. Horse Fork Farm

Horse Fork Farm Well-Known Member

Hi,
    I haven't posted in a really long while. I used to be The Funny Farm but changed my login name to match the name of our new place. So the name is new but I've been here for a really long time lurking and posting! We bought a house and 16 acres and I have been so busy I haven't had time to post. Then we had a BIG SURPRISE of a new baby and me turning 40 all in the same year. HIs name is Matthew and he was born 14 weeks early. He's FINALLY going to come home this week! :) Our whole summer has been spent at the hospital with him and so we haven't got to do much to fix up our new place. I've got lots of well/cistern questions for later. I hope some of the long-timers are still posting on here! More later, Kathy

2. Balancedmom2003

Balancedmom2003 Well-Known Member

Welcome back Heartstrings and congratulations on your many blessings... Matthew and the new homestead!! Hope we hear more from you in the weeks to come.

3. Pa funnyfarm

Pa funnyfarm Well-Known Member

Welcome back, sounds like you are still living the "funny farm" ideal :) Congrats!

4. Horse Fork Farm

Horse Fork Farm Well-Known Member

Thanks y'all!! It's good to be able to post again. Kathy :)

5. SweetSarah

SweetSarah Well-Known Member

Congrats on your son and his upcoming homecoming! Sounds like he has a wonderful place to come home to!

6. turtlehead

turtlehead Well-Known Member

Welcome back! I look forward to hearing about your new place and the new family member. You're probably exhausted and grinning ear to ear.