Have you shopped @ Blair.com?

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by deb, Dec 27, 2006.

1. deb

deb Well-Known Member

I ran across the Blair.com website a while back and I am curious if any of you have ordered from them before?

They have a variety of modest womens clothing and the clearance items are very reasonably priced, but is the quality of the cothes & fabric used disappointing? Do they hold up and wash well? Any other feedback?

Thanks in advance
    Deb
    in WI

2. Linda H

Linda H Missouri Ozarks

my mother orders from Blair all the time. She likes their quality and promptness.

3. hunter63

hunter63 Well-Known Member

My wife has me order quite a bit of stuff from them, as a matter of fact, the joke around here is "honey, your Blair witch catalog is here!"
    Anyway she likes their stuff and the prices arn't too bad, so I do buy her stuff from them.

4. AngieM2

AngieM2 Big Front Porch advocate

Mom orders Dad's shirts from there to get a style he is comfortable in. I haven't heard complaints from them.

Angie

5. diane

diane Well-Known Member

I ordered two flannel nightgowns that were on sale cheaper than I could make them (I make most of my own clothes) and was very happy with the quality. They have washed and worn very well. There were made overseas, but then what can you buy these days that isn't?

6. largentdepoche

largentdepoche Well-Known Member

I have a "funeral" set from there. It's held up great for being 6 years old and luckily I've not to use it yet ;) lol. I do wear the skirt time to time since it's rayon and it's nice in the spring.

Kat

7. chicken

chicken Well-Known Member

Yes, I have ordered from them. It isn't the highest quality, has a lot of polyester in the clothes but I wear it mostly for "dress" and it isn't to expensive so I like it. Lasts a long time.

8. Calfkeeper

Calfkeeper Chief Bottle Washer

I have never ordered from website, but do order occasionally from catalog. The clothing tends to be fairly durable, medium quality. At least for me the sizing tend to run larger. I mean, when I order something like a size 10 in their brand it is the equivalent to a size 12 or 14 in a fancy name brand size. If that makes any sense at all.