Have you heard of or tried ANGIOTRIM?

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by Kenneth in NC, Jul 31, 2006.

1. Kenneth in NC

Kenneth in NC Well-Known Member

2. goatlady

goatlady Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm not sure how 3 straight animo-acids will clean out arteries especially when you really want the plaque dissolved not floating free in your circulatory system. I do know Hanna Kroger's company has been making CircuFlow for many years that dissolves the plaque on the artery walls and I personally know 3 people who used it after having carotid ultrasounds that showed up to 80% artery blockage and 6 months later there was NO blockage detected. Only side effect my friends mentioned was every now and then they could "feel" a tingling in an artery in the neck, chest, or abdomen for a short while. I keep forgetting to ask you, Ken, are you taking CoQ-10 for CHF? It's the #1 treatment in Asia and Europe for CHF and it really really works, but most folks don't take a high enough dose for long enough - it's spendy for sure.

3. Kenneth in NC

I do know Hanna Kroger's company has been making CircuFlow for many years that dissolves the plaque on the artery walls and I personally know 3 people who used it after having carotid ultrasounds that showed up to 80% artery blockage and 6 months later there was NO blockage detected.

I keep forgetting to ask you, Ken, are you taking CoQ-10 for CHF? It's the #1 treatment in Asia and Europe for CHF and it really really works, but most folks don't take a high enough dose for long enough - it's spendy for sure

goatlady What is the right dose and how long to get results from Co-Q-10?

Never heard of CircuFlow can you send me a URL on it? PM me or send me an e-mail at healthwizard@surfbest.net tell me about the 3 people you know it worked for.

Thanks
    Kenneth in NC

4. goatlady

goatlady Well-Known Member Supporter

You've got mail!!

5. Kenneth in NC