Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
acrebound
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been out of the loop this year but thought this one might do me. Has this one been done yet.

Sampler Quilt Block Swap - (September) - 5" blocks - any color, pattern, or block of your choice - hostess: Kris in MI

·
Premium Member
1,606 Posts
I've been wondering about this too... I did email Karen but have not received a reply as yet... glad to know we are going to get started soon.. hope Karen is well...

·
Premium Member
1,702 Posts
I have also been'out of the loop' most of the year. Seems like everything has been spinning out of control around here. Hoping it is starting to settle down some now. Hope everyone is doing well and ready for the cold weather to start filtering in. It actually gives me some time to spend in my sewing room so I am kinda looking forward to it. Hope to get 'back in the homesteading today groove' now.

·
Premium Member
4,634 Posts
I'm excited to be hostessing this one. Just as soon as I get confirmation on the details for this swap, I will start a thread with swap info and the sign-ups will begin. :bouncy:

·
Big Front Porch advocate
44,851 Posts
I've been waiting for Karen to get back on and take care of this. Butsomeone said she might be having computer connection problems. I'll go review which and how this should be.

Look for the posting some time tomorrow. It might be evening since it's a work day and I only pop in and out while at work.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts