Have made around $500. bucks so far.

Discussion in 'The Great Outdoors' started by r.h. in okla., Nov 21, 2006.

1. Instead of rifle hunting this year I opted to cut deer up for people. So it was a busy weekend. $500 bucks isn't bad for a weekend of work. Haven't gotten any to process so far since Sunday evening. I figure I probably will not get anymore till thanksgiving day. I only hung signs up at my nearest check station. I don't have a big cooler or freezer to hold too many so I didn't want to hang too many signs up and have to turn a lot of hunters away. Maybe next year I can expand and place a few more signs up.

I done this once before and have had some hunters say they are glad to see me back in business again. Sounded as if they missed me!

2. Rockin'B

Rockin'B Well-Known Member

R,H.

that doesn't sound too bad. 250 a day works!

I hope you get exactly the amount you need. I'd sure have you cut them up for me. I've been cutting deer for 20 years and I'm sick of it!

Good luck!

3. posifour11

posifour11 Well-Known Member

congrats RH! that's a heck of a weekend.

4. BobK

BobK Well-Known Member

...great job!...butchering skills are few and far between in most groups and I am glad you are filling a niche with your's.........

5. pcwerk

pcwerk Well-Known Member Supporter

I had a dr tell me that "Carpal Tunnel Syndrome" was very prevalent among
    deer processors, since they do a lot of work in a short time frame. Congrats
    but don't work too much!
    james