Homesteading Forum banner

What is your position on getting the vaccine ?

• I was always going to get it.

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • I was waiting for more information but was going to get it.

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • I am waiting for more information and am on the fence

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • I am never going to get it because of health problems.

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I got vaccinated but was forced by my employer

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • I am never going to get it because I don't think I need it.

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • I got it because not only will it help me but other as well.

Votes: 10 19.2%
161 - 166 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
7,304 Posts
Of course it can mutate to be more virulent, or less so and be totally harmless. I'll reevaluate as needed. I'm around vulnerable people and don't want to be one of the ones who catches it and still recovering after months. Too busy for that.
Understood, but the Covid vaccine shot is not going keep you from catching it or transmitting it to someone else. At best, it slightly reduces your chances. That slight improvement in chance may be worth it, and that’s a decision each individual has to make for themselves, but the months of lying about its efficacy doesn’t make the Covid shot any less of a joke than it is.

The only thing that shot has proven efficacy on is making Pfizer, the payer of the single largest criminal fine in US history, money to pay back said fine.

·
Registered
5,835 Posts
OP: My choice is none of your business.
You hit the nail on the head. It's getting so that people are asking your vaccination status before they ask your name. I think I'm going to start responding to the question with "Hey, since you're so interested in my medical information, would you like to see the home movies of my latest colonoscopy?"

·
Registered
Acta non verba
1,625 Posts
Understood, but the Covid vaccine shot is not going keep you from catching it or transmitting it to someone else. At best, it slightly reduces your chances. That slight improvement in chance may be worth it, and that’s a decision each individual has to make for themselves, but the months of lying about its efficacy doesn’t make the Covid shot any less of a joke than it is.

The only thing that shot has proven efficacy on is making Pfizer, the payer of the single largest criminal fine in US history, money to pay back said fine.
Exactly, could help a little or a lot depending on the scenario. But the whole virus deal is a raw one (except for the pharmaceutical companies).

·
Registered
256 Posts
Exactly, could help a little or a lot depending on the scenario. But the whole virus deal is a raw one (except for the pharmaceutical companies).
Especially when you look at the differences in how places dealt with it. Where I am very few people ever fell into the hysteria and so few were listening to the mask garbage that they cancelled the mandate here quickly. And yet everyone is just fine. If it werent for the internet and everything getting more expensive I would have had no idea there was even some supposedly super scary illness. Im pretty sure thats all this ever was, fearful people are easy to manipulate and nothing makes people fearful like something that is supposedly deadly and they have no control over.

161 - 166 of 166 Posts