Homesteading Forum banner

What is your position on getting the vaccine ?

• I was always going to get it.

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • I was waiting for more information but was going to get it.

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • I am waiting for more information and am on the fence

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • I am never going to get it because of health problems.

Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I got vaccinated but was forced by my employer

Votes: 4 7.7%
  • I am never going to get it because I don't think I need it.

Votes: 19 36.5%
  • I got it because not only will it help me but other as well.

Votes: 10 19.2%
121 - 140 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
36,753 Posts
The mDNA technology has been around for 10 years if not more. We would know if it wasn't any good by now. I believe it was created for another disease/illness then that technology was adapted for COVID. Yes, I've got both sets of immunization (Pfzier) and I've not grown a 2nd head or horns by now. I'm good with that.
I guess I missed the story of those that grew horns or a 2nd head. I did not even know that was a possible side effect. Do you have a link? That is amazing. Was that in the US?

·
Registered
11,744 Posts
How does this effect the use of the other vaccines?

·
Registered
57 Posts
The vaccine that was supposedly 95% effective, though that has never been achieved. The vaccine that if you got it you wouldn't have to social distance and wear a mask. The vaccine that wasn't tested on children under 12 because children that age were virtually immune to the Wuflu. I do not understand the devotion to a shot that hasn't been around even a year. Are you really that trusting of people that have been deceitful all this time?
Good point. I also keep in mind that these same drug companies have been fined billions by the DOJ over the past decades for violations, including outright lying and suppressing information, including that of deaths, in many of the cases. Personally, I think in criminal charges should have been brought as deaths resulted from their deliberate actions.

I don't think the vaccine was tested on anyone under the early 20's or over about 55, nor were any pregnant women, individuals with heart disease, autoimmune disease, cancer and so forth knowingly included. You'll notice when they encourage these groups of folks to get vaccinated they are very careful to say there is no evidence it will cause harm. That is NOT the same as saying they know, based on testing, it will not cause harm.

Of course there is no evidence, one would have to look for evidence before one would have evidence. The absence of proof does not make something necessarily true or untrue, just untested. The fact they choose not to include all age groups and levels of health tells me they had a darn good idea what they would find if they did clinical testing on a broad range of ages and medical conditions. If the FDA was doing its job, they would have forced them to do so.

Also, another slight of hand was the use of the term efficacy along with a percentage. The efficacy they are talking about is whether or not people's immune systems are triggered to produce antibodies. This is vastly different than telling us the reduction in absolute risk of contracting the disease, or more importantly, dying from the virus. So far, that latter risk seems to be around 1%, less for some age groups. That's the number I care about!

·
Premium Member
29,043 Posts
You are so right. Now they are using a 6-month long experimental trial on 200,000 million US citizens as the justification for full approval. This is in lieu of completing the regulated long-term clinical trials, requirements of which include successful animal testing. They have NO clue what will happen to people over the course of the next 2 to 3 years. They can't even theorize based on the earlier decade of animal trials because the animals died after vaccination once they were exposed to the natural virus (which is the next step in animal testing).
Well that animal testing note is very comforting. sarcasm intended

·
Registered
3,383 Posts
I guess I missed the story of those that grew horns or a 2nd head. I did not even know that was a possible side effect. Do you have a link? That is amazing. Was that in the US?
The post said NOT grown horns or a head.

Did the shot harm your eyesight?!!

I kid, I kid, truly just kidding, trying to be funny.
:p
let's all try and laugh more

·
Registered
36,753 Posts
The post said NOT grown horns or a head.

Did the shot harm your eyesight?!!

I kid, I kid, truly just kidding, trying to be funny.
:p
let's all try and laugh more
I know you see light when others see darkness, but he made a joke about people's hesitancy in a very disrespective tone.

Regarding my eyes

·
I calls em like I sees em
14,055 Posts
I was in favor of the vaccines after the first million or so doses and low rate of problems from them. Our whole household had covid, luckily a mild version, in spite of not much exposure to the outside world. Felt like I was doing my part to slow the spread and save people whose health was already compromised when I got the vaccine.

But now my fully vaccinated mother has covid and will be in quarantine for Thanksgiving.

• Sad
Reactions: Danaus29

·
Registered
732 Posts
NO , I’m not that guy .
I know 6 people that have covid now , 4 are faxed and they are all sick.
One is very sick 21 year old boy faxed .
It looks even to me , my daughter was exposed and sick all week but no + covid Test 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
3,755 Posts
Well it has been some time since the OP and it seems I have changed my mind. I was thinking give it some time and see what happens then I probably would. Well some time has gone by and I have no plans to get vaccinated. Just not enough down side to worry about it at this time.

·
Registered
21,958 Posts
Well it has been some time since the OP and it seems I have changed my mind. I was thinking give it some time and see what happens then I probably would. Well some time has gone by and I have no plans to get vaccinated. Just not enough down side to worry about it at this time.
Saw a study earlier in the UK showing the death rate of all causes there among those aged 10 to 59 was more than double among the vaccinated compared to the unvaccinated. A German study of 16 countries shows the same thing. The higher the vaccine rate, the higher the death of all causes rate.

Reactions: po boy

·
Registered
8,995 Posts

·
Registered
21,958 Posts
And just as important, once they find out, how long will it be before they release that information to the public?

Exactly. I have no doubt they already have information they have not released because it does not fit their narrative. I base that solely on their already proven broken promises and lies.

121 - 140 of 166 Posts