Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,329 Posts
bratt2947 said:
I have been reading some of the forums before I registered, I wonder if some people are telling the truth, and I have many different opinions, so glad I joined.
I think you are lying.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,351 Posts
Hi Bratt, Yes I wonder about that myself sometimes, but after a while you get a feel for who is honest and who is stretching the truth. It’s not like person-to-person contact were you could read someone’s body language to detect a lie. The Internet provides anonymity for people to be dishonest and make up stories that appeals to them. I would think some create of way of life they wish they could have and some create a personality to escape personal problems. But there are many, many honest and caring people here.
When posting or replying to a thread just be yourself. If you feel uneasy about the poster then just ignore them. Take Care, Kathy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,265 Posts
bratt2947 said:
No, I really did read a lot- I give a lot of you guys credit on all you have accomplished and are doing. Now I am off to help my wife paint- we like to change the interior often, change is good. Try new things- keep an open mind- don't judge others- have a great day!
And why should we believe you're painting? How do we know you're not actually flipping burgers and using the boss' laptop to sneak online and pretend to be a married guy who paints the interior all the time?

HOW DO WE KNOW you're not actually a bored Laplander using Google translators to poke fun at us? :yeeha:

If you were really a homesteader, you would have already started complaining about septic --- or bugs or critters --- or building codes!!!

Fess up!! :yeeha: Who are you really???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
78 Posts
countrygrrrl said:
And why should we believe you're painting? How do we know you're not actually flipping burgers and using the boss' laptop to sneak online and pretend to be a married guy who paints the interior all the time?

HOW DO WE KNOW you're not actually a bored Laplander using Google translators to poke fun at us? :yeeha:

If you were really a homesteader, you would have already started complaining about septic --- or bugs or critters --- or building codes!!!

Fess up!! :yeeha: Who are you really???

How do we know... that Bratt2947 isn't really countrygrrrl who's really a cityguy on break from an endless addiction to Everquest?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,205 Posts
countrygrrrl said:
And why should we believe you're painting? How do we know you're not actually flipping burgers and using the boss' laptop to sneak online and pretend to be a married guy who paints the interior all the time?

HOW DO WE KNOW you're not actually a bored Laplander using Google translators to poke fun at us? :yeeha:

If you were really a homesteader, you would have already started complaining about septic --- or bugs or critters --- or building codes!!!

Fess up!! :yeeha: Who are you really???
:haha: :haha: :haha: he could be the "great and powerful and ...pay no attention to that man behind the mirror..."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,265 Posts
Michael83705 said:
How do we know... that Bratt2947 isn't really countrygrrrl who's really a cityguy on break from an endless addiction to Everquest?
:eek: :eek:

And how do we know that Michael83705 isn't actually Bratt2947 AND countrygrrrrrrl? :yeeha:

Come to think of it, haven't seen you complaining about septic or building codes lately!! :yeeha: Fess up, big boy!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,351 Posts
Bratt, are you the same BRATT that posts on Todays homestead in the Teen Forum????????????

Tango, the link to your web site......under chickens....why is there a dragon lizard eating the chickens?????/
 

·
If I need a Shelter
Joined
·
21,532 Posts
I'm lying I'm really this good looking

And I really live in this fine Mansion


I tell so much off the wall stuff there's no way it could be a lie.

big rockpile
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,205 Posts
Kathy in MD said:
Tango, the link to your web site......under chickens....why is there a dragon lizard eating the chickens?????/
Kathy, my GiantFeeders website sells feeders (prey animals)to reptile keepers. Those are water monitors owned by a very good customer who sent me his photos. Feeding photos are sought after by my customers. It is a niche thing. I know they may seem gross to others and I apologize. The chickens are killed with CO2 and frozen before being sold. I don't sell live feeder animals. In actuality I've removed a whole photo album of feeding reptiles due to space and have a few that are about to go up again.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,351 Posts
Marcie, no need to apologize I was just expecting to see pix of chickens. It takes a lot to gross me out - like maybe the post above yours LOL Just joking rockpile. You look good to me. Now was that a lie or the truth????? Take Care, Kathy
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
594 Posts
No, I don't wonder about it,..... I expect it.

Over time you can begin to tell who is consistant, and who isn't.

I am real, ....really, I am, there are photo's.....
I saw them,......even in the magazine and on the web too!

Or did I??????? :confused: :eek: :haha: :haha: :haha: ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks Kathy, I didn't word it very well, but some things -especially when it comes to parents- upset me. I will be more gentle.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,179 Posts
bratt2947 said:
I wonder if some people are telling the truth, and I have many different opinions, so glad I joined.
You mean like politicians lie?
Cause ya know, Clinton didn't have sex with that woman and GW swears there are WMDs....somewhere over there in the sand with them evil doers!
Now, that's the truth! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Kathy in MD said:
Bratt, are you the same BRATT that posts on Todays homestead in the Teen Forum????????????

Tango, the link to your web site......under chickens....why is there a dragon lizard eating the chickens?????/
NO --no teen forum- sorry
 
1 - 20 of 81 Posts
Top