Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was searching the web for flannel sheets & came upon this website "Domestications" which had some very good deals on flannel sheets. My problem is that it won't work for me. It either says that the page is currently unavailable or item can't be found! They had some nice flannel sheet set for $10.00 in clearance. Bummer that I can't get so that I can order. Any help or suggestions, or comments swould be appreciated.
Thanks

·
nosey, but disinterested
3,220 Posts
I just went there and had no trouble getting anything into a shopping cart. Try the cust serv # 1-800-826-8240. They have a catalog I used to get in the mail, phone ordering would be just as quick as on line if you have all the info.

·
Premium Member
6,776 Posts
I just went there and ordered the sheets with no problem. Try the 800 number.

·
Registered
1,795 Posts
I used Domestications on the advice of a member here last year or so....they had thermal blankets any size buy 1 get 1 at $19.95.......somehow I managed to get 2 king-sized thermal blankets for $16 TOTAL......and they arrived in a timely manner too!

I think I will go check them out again

dont forget to Google for coupon/discount codes no matter where you shop online!!!!

Rachel

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone for your help. Also for the suggestion to google coupon/discount codes. I didn't know that this was available; I guess you learn something valuable every once in a while. Thanks. I am waiting to hear back from Domestications. I also asked them what their shipping rates were as I find that this is a large part of anything you order on line.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.