Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering how long it takes for them to ship out.....will I still be able to plant them when they get here ? (zone 8) Tulips and Mt. flowers....

·
Windy Island Acres
4,588 Posts
I haven't gotten mine in zone 6 (5b?) I would imagine the colder areas would get them first.....

·
Premium Member
1,833 Posts
Haven't got mine either in Zone 7. But I don't usually get bulbs I order by mail till mid Oct or so. Tulips are certainly better being planted later than that anyway. First person to get their's please post!

PQ

·
Windy Island Acres
4,588 Posts
Got em! They came in friday afternoon. :D

·
keep it simple and honest
3,809 Posts
I ordered some Alliums on the last day of the "free" offer...of course, more
than $25 worth. I asked when they'd be shipped, and the woman
told me they would be sent out at the end of October! Ann

·
Registered
101 Posts
I got my Breck bulbs Thursday, Sept. 30th!! And they look like real nice bulbs!!!! Now....I just hope this spring that they'll bloom as pretty as the picture of them was!!

B

·
0 Posts
I'm in Zone 5b and I still haven't received my Breck's bulbs.

I just got off the phone with them and I am so disappointed with their service. Has anyone else had trouble with them? They didn't write my credit card expiry date down properly and never bothered to contact me to let me know. They just left my order sitting there. Then they were very cranky when explaining this to me.

I hope the bulbs were worth all this trouble!

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I was happy with my bulbs and with my service. They are now in the ground and I can't wait until spring to see how they are going to bloom!!!

·
Premium Member
5,938 Posts
Got mine on Friday, too. Just as I was going to contact them and ask if they had been shipped or not. They look wonderful, and I was glad to have them, expecially since they were free! Jan in Co

1 - 12 of 12 Posts