Happy Halloween Everyone

Discussion in 'Goats' started by AllWolf, Oct 30, 2006.

1. AllWolf

AllWolf We love all our animals

From our Family Farm to yours..
    [​IMG]

Happy Halloween and have a safe and fun one.

2. AllWolf

AllWolf We love all our animals

I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween and NO we do not worship the devil but people need to slow down long enough to wish others that to no matter this board or whatever because a person will not be here forever. I thought at least someone on here would say or wish a Happy Halloween but oh well when Christmas comes I will not say Merry Christmas to you bunch of sour pusses at least on a another part of board not sour pusses. I'm sorry I even thought of you all on here.

Sorry I even shared our nice carved out punkins for Halloween..

You know what when my DD see's how you all did on here she will tell me not to share with you all either because she will say this all they care about is their animals not a person feelings.

Again sorry me and her both took time to share a photo with you all on Having A Happy Halloween. It's a good thing she can't type good yet but I may let her type out how she feels when she see' this.

BYE.. and good luck on your goats.. Can't fingure people why want to be so down right sour. :shrug:

3. Sweet Goats

Sweet Goats Cashmere goats

OH MY, I was going to tell you how wonderful your pumpkins are, but will you be mad if I do?
    I love Holloween and I don't believe you have to worship the devil to enjoy the holiday. I just love the kids and how they enjoy dressing up. I do believe it is adults that put all that STUFF in their poor little heads. I really miss doing the Pumpkins with my kids. we live so far out in the country no one would see them but us. Plus it is bad how the OLDRE kids go and smash the pumpkins.
    Happy Holloween to you also.. don't be such a grump, maybe everyone is just busy.
    God Bless all the little children out there, May you keep them safe and warm.

4. Jcran

Jcran Well-Known Member

Happy Halloween from me, too. And ain't we all a pretty lucky group of people to be able to voice our opinions without censorship from our government. Let's keep those amendments ours!

5. dap

dap lilsparrow

Yep, have a Happy Halloween everyone and watch out for them little ghouls and goblins!!! You guys did a great job carving your jack-o-lanterns! Got some creativity going on! I miss it too, since my human kids are all grown up! :)

6. manygoatsnmore

manygoatsnmore Well-Known Member Supporter

Geez, I wasn't even on line yesterday! I liked your pumpkins and was going to wish you a Happy Halloween back until I read your second post. Once I managed to make sense of what you were saying, I thought maybe I shouldn't.

BUT! I'm going to anyway. Happy Halloween, Allwolf, and lighten up, sweetie! :) No sense getting your knickers in a knot just cause someone didn't answer you right away. :shrug: It's a big leap from not getting a reply to your post to calling the collective group sourpusses, and assuming we all think you must worship the devil! :eek: Sometimes you need to give it a little time, or even just shrug it off. Yelling at us just makes you sound cranky.;).....

7. Pony

Pony STILL not Alice Supporter

Dang, whatever I missed, I'm glad it's gone. But I'm glad your jack o'lanterns are still there. Very nice! :)

Thanks for the good wishes! You have a great and safe Hallowe'en -- the name means All Hallows (saints) Evening, is it not? Not a devil worship thing, near as I can tell. But then, neither are the other holidays folks are celebrating.

No matter which holiday people are celebrating, best wishes to ALL!

Pony!

8. Mountaineer

Mountaineer Well-Known Member

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! My favourite day of the year!!! You don't see the JW's getting nasty around Christmas do you?? Never. People need to respect one another or we're all doomed.

9. wardarden

wardarden Well-Known Member

I don't get it... did someone send her a nasty email privately or just upset cause nobody responded in a given amount of time. Oh Well, very pretty punkins! I love the view off of their porch too. Wonder where that is. It was a foggy halloween last night. kindof spooky! All of the kids (2 legged) that come around wanting to pet my goats also came by for free candy!