Happy Gardening

Discussion in 'Gardening & Plant Propagation' started by tallpines, Mar 24, 2006.

1. tallpines

tallpines Well-Known Member

Due to the Site CRASH----all posts from the last several weeks have been lost.

So------Please-----lets start with a clean slate-------and a positive look into our new garden projects.

Its SPRING-------time for a good house cleaning, and the birth of new beginnings.

Happy Gardening!

2. HomesteadBaker

HomesteadBaker Working toward the dream

This is the first time ever that I will not be starting my own seeds. :( I am sending them all to Wilhelm, he will start them....... because I will be moving there (Nebraska) in June! :bouncy: The garden will be up and growing by the time I get there! :clap:

Still seems weird to not have seeds going..... there is the feeling that I have "forgotten" to do something!!! LOL

3. cpeyus

cpeyus Well-Known Member

I was going to start seeds early in the house this year, BUT never got around to it...argh. So, it looks like my tomatoes will be from plants from the nursery...

I've been revising my "what to plant" list...and by revise, I mostly mean ADDING ;) I have had success in previous gardens, but as I've said in other threads, this is my first garden at this property. My FIL used to have a "killer garden" according to DH...so, I'm eager to get my hands into it & see what I can nurse out of the ground! I've got several places to use for my garden space, so instead of having one huge area, I'll have about 3 smaller spaces - and if it all works out like I have pictured, it will be a gorgeous thing, come summer :)

A friend of mine just offered me a bunch of canning jars, so I need to go pick those up. I also need to take inventory & see just how many I already have :) Yes, I have big plans there, too :) Lots of canning & dehydrating in my future...