Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am a spinner, knitter and artist. I need to give away some of my had dyed, handspun wool as I am slightly overloaded. I checked the other boards re this topic and there was no interest. I have pictures of the skein I am setting free and descriptions of the wool. I will pay the mailing fees. There is only one skein of about 130-159 yds per no matter what the yarn weight. I have thick and thin, worsted, silk and more than is shown here. If there is something special in color or weight I might have it.

First one with a like gets first choice. One or all can go to one person or however.

Attachments

Registered
I am a spinner, knitter and artist. I need to give away some of my had dyed, handspun wool as I am slightly overloaded. I checked the other boards re this topic and there was no interest. I have pictures of the skein I am setting free and descriptions of the wool. I will pay the mailing fees. There is only one skein of about 130-159 yds per no matter what the yarn weight. I have thick and thin, worsted, silk and more than is shown here. If there is something special in color or weight I might have it.

First one with a like gets first choice. One or all can go to one person or however.
That, right there, is what homesteading is all about!
How awesome of you to offer this! 馃憤馃憤

Reactions: mzgarden

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
Wasn't sure if muleskinner wanted any as just a like is what I saw. I always want to be fair. What an amazing offer!
eh, you are welcome....I'm just glad to give it a good home. I am going to go through it all tomorrow and see what I can get together and then send it off! prolly come in a couple squishy bags.. lol Please let MS know is she wants some to get her addy to me and I will also send her some. Not all I have got into the photos.

Super Moderator
nah--I'd rather give it away. I have a lot more than this. I had a yarn shop in old town Fredericksburg Va for years and it wears thin fast, this selling bit.
eh, you are welcome....I'm just glad to give it a good home. I am going to go through it all tomorrow and see what I can get together and then send it off! prolly come in a couple squishy bags..lol
Sweet! What a lovely gift! The yarn is absolutely beautiful! Will make some stunning items!!!

Registered
My goodness they are all so beautiful! But I was drawn right to the first one pictured and started trying to figure out which pattern and for what, hat, mittens, maybe some boot toppers, it would work best for.

I am headed to a library board meeting but will message you my address when I get back home.

Thank you so very much!

Super Moderator
Pretty neat thread to see!

You all keep in mind for those that might be concerned we can usually personal mail between accounts to restrict public information if its a concern.
I agree it would be best to message an address. Its simply a P. O. Box at this point since where I live we can't get mail. Best to be careful so I deleted my address and sent it by private PM. Thanks! One can never be too careful these days for sure.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts