Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
joy seeker
1,482 Posts
I say I don't and then I find myself doing so!!:lookout:

So, I dvr'd 'Silver Bells' on the Hallmark Channel last night...and so it begins!

I wonder what's on next...

~~

·
Katie
19,970 Posts
I love the movies on the Hallmark channel too. I watch when I can but it seems this time of year is so busy. I think they have good movies all year & yeah I've cried plenty at the commercials sometimes too, especially when the hormones are out of whack. Hahahaha!

·
Happy Scrounger
13,634 Posts
My MIL gives herself Hallmark channel as a present every year :) JUST for the schmultzy movies..particularly at Christmas time! I know the first time I was flipping channels and Artificer stopped me at "Rudolph, the red nosed Reindeer" I just stared at him. I had no idea how much he loves the type. Frosty. Rudolph. Kris Kringle. White Christmas types. .... anything that's Christmasy.

·
Registered
1,983 Posts
I watch a movie almost every evening this time of year when it gets dark so early. I love the Hallmark channel and the TMC. Last night I watched one of my all time favorites. Jeremiah Johnson

·
Premium Member
1,825 Posts
We don't have cable but we have a few VCR Christmas season movies. Last night I put in Funny Farm. It was great.

·
Columnist, Feature Writer
4,568 Posts
We don't have cable but we have a few VCR Christmas season movies. Last night I put in Funny Farm. It was great.
Funny Farm is my favorite movie!

I'll be watching Hallmark. I watched a Doris Roberts movie I loved last night.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I,ll be joining you. I'll bring the popcorn. Those movies for the most part are so nice. I loved the Thanksgiving one. I am glad I have my shopping mostly done.

RenieB

·
Registered
5,499 Posts
Yep - we had them on all day yesterday. DH even got our Christmas tree up and the lights on! I really enjoy the Hallmark movies.

Today we woke up to a big blanket of snow and I have the Hallmark channel on again! Course I had to go out and clear the snow off the satelite dishes first!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts