Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having issues with my furbabies. Although I love them, the fur is driving me mad :bouncy: :help:

So, first question: Why do my indoor cats shed 24/7, 365? Is there anything I can do about it? Should I change their diet? They get Iams right now.

Second question - does anyone own a hairless cat and could/would you share your knowledge with me on them?

Thanks in advance...

· Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jen74145 said:
Please remember, though, any animal is likely to have something inconvenient about it, so I wouldn't go getting rid of my current pets to find one supposedly less inconvenient. ;)
Oh, i know that. I've had my furbabies for over 7 years now. I wouldn't just dump them and get something else. Just a general question on if there are other cat breeds that do not shed quite so much. I have a purebred Siamese Lynx Point little girl (7 lbs if that) and a Siamese mix (all whitish orange with Flame-type points - he was a stray as a baby and he is HUGE. Totally has some big Tabby in him somewhere. He's not fat, just BIG! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.