Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
El Paso
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for all the prayers. I had that interview today and it went well. So well, in fact, that I got a call back for a second interview within 15 minutes of walking out the door.

So ... Please keep those prayers coming. The second interview is on Monday.

Nikki

·
Homestead Dreamer
878 Posts
that's wonderful, Nikki! Praying for an even better second interview

·
Tub-thumper
1,588 Posts
Fantastic!!! :dance:

It's such a boost when you get a callback right away after the interview!

/VM

·
El Paso
1,969 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ramblin Wreck said:
Best wishes ... what ere' you're interviewing for!

Thanks again everyone. I'm on a bit of an emotional high right now.

To answer your question RW, I'm interviewing for a position as a High School Physics/Chemistry teacher.

I am in the middle of a pretty nasty divorce, and the Husband threatened to fight for sole custody of our son. After a talk with my attorney we decided that to take that option completely off the table I needed to have a better work schedule (I currently work rotating shift work in Emergency Services). So ... whilst I was out looking for a better job, like Manna from Heaven, a resume I sent out back in November generated a phone call for an interview last week, and here I am!

I had completely forgotten about the resume submission, and was completely floored when I received the phone call, but I took it as a sign from God and accepted the interview.

So ... If I can get this job, my work schedule will no longer be an issue since I will have a schedule that EXACTLY mirrors my son's school schedule, and we can go back to the joint custody agreement I originally wanted, with me retaining primary physical custody.

Nikki

·
Premium Member
7,215 Posts
Those would be fun subjects to teach. Good luck, but I bet you don't need it. You're probably a sure thing given the quick call back for a second interview.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts