Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Its like they become this new person but with your baby inside...I know exactly what you mean Melissa, My youngest is a freshman in High School. I miss the 2 in college more than I ever expected to! We have a new relationship now thats close in a different way, and I'll say I'm pretty happy w/ that. You can't believe "Empty Nest" until its staring you in the face!

·
Premium Member
3,700 Posts
Too fast for me. My DGD that I have babysat for since she was 3 mo, old is going to be 13 in Nov. She no longer needs my care but we are still very close. Im hoping she,ll still get off the bus here for a couple more yrs. but maybe not. Shes the last wee one so Ill have to find a hobby to fill those hours that were reserved for her. Its so hard but im proud of the girl she is.....

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Brady is your boy ... but some young girl around the corner says,
he's a cutie and I got my eye on him. :)

Melissa your brood is about to leave the nest,
and then you will begin the shortretirement :clap: :happy: :bouncy: :sing:
until the grand babies come to see Maw maw and Paw paw. :baby04:

During the short period of time that you could be resting,
guess who you will sit with. The HT misfits. :help:

We are your adopted bunch, and we will keep you from being bored,
because we never :nono: leave home.

You can count on use to not let you down because we will keep you up all night, clicking on the report a problem button. :rolleyes:

Got to go now and get something started around here. :hobbyhors

Have a good day ! ! !

bumpus

·
Banned
3,280 Posts
Melissa said:
I think about that a lot lately bumpus. Brady will graduate in five years. I often wonder what the next phase of my life will be like. There are many possibilities~

And yes, he has a head full of curls.
OHHH WEEELLLLLLLLL Brady will graduate in five years.

That is plenty of time for us on HT to get you use to the idea.

Bug you later.

bumpus

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.