green county residents in kentucky

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by ca2ky, Apr 10, 2006.

1. ca2ky

ca2ky New Member

looking for all my new neighbors hanging about in green county, kentucky :hand: :bouncy: we have bought property and tying up loose ends before we complete our move to green county kentucky. just curious to see who our neighbors are.

2. Grovers2

Grovers2 Well-Known Member

We are a couple counties east of you in Adair. Like you, we are tying up loose end here before we can move. DH is done working at the end of this month, but we still have to close on the house in May. SIL & BIL are moving to Metcalfe County on the 21st of this month.

Jodi

3. SFM in KY

SFM in KY Well-Known Member Supporter

We're also a couple of counties east (Pulaski) but the son of one of our neighbors/ acquaintences here was the county agent in Green County for several years. He's transferred now, however.

4. Highland

Highland Well-Known Member

What side of the county are you on? I am within seeing distance of the west side of Green county.
    highland

5. Country

Country Well-Known Member

SFM,
    Some of my best friends in the world live in Pulaski County. How close are you to Sommerset? Did you guys have any tornados?

6. ca2ky

ca2ky New Member

our homestead is over by thurlow. cant wait till this summer so we can come to visit and start getting things set up for our move to there.