Great Survivor episode!

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by trixiwick, Nov 10, 2006.

1. trixiwick

trixiwick bunny slave

So, what do you all think of The Great Mutiny? I thought Candice was dumb, dumb, dumb, and hope she gets bitten in the butt by it. But it helped my boy Ozzy, at least temporarily. Does Ozzy need a hug? C'mere, Ozzy, I'll give you a hug! :)

Adam may be the dumbest person who has ever been on this show. If Candice told him to vote for himself, he would totally do it.

2. coalroadcabin

coalroadcabin Well-Known Member

Yep, it was a great episode. I hope the 4 left in Ozzy's tribe end up as the final 4.

3. MOJILL

MOJILL Well-Known Member

It was good.

Up until the moment of mutiny I did not have any favorites yet -

But I definately have a team I'm rooting for now!!! Those 4 did great.

I was surprised (and I think HE was too) that Jonathan didn't go. I missed it last week so don't know what was up with Brad - why they felt he needed to go. :(

Jill

(P.S. - last week I stayed in a hotel in Waynsburg, PA. I got off the road by 7:30 so I could rest up and - well - watch Survivor of course. Got situated and turned on the t.v. ?? They had every channel you could think of. But NOT CBS. !! NBC and ABC were there -- but no CBS! I couldn't believe it!)

4. SweetSarah

SweetSarah Well-Known Member

I missed last nights episode. DS3 would not stay in his bed for anything! So I spent my Survivor hour standing outside his door, repeatedly leading him back to his bed until I finally had to sit on the floor beside him till he fell asleep.
    Anyway, I'd appreciate an update on what I missed. Thanks!

5. Bret

Bret Well-Known Member Supporter

I swear....I only closed my eyes during the commercial and when I woke up it was 10 after. Someone must have clubbed me. I could have been voted off and I wouldn't have known what hit me. What happended?

6. trixiwick

trixiwick bunny slave

This happened to me once on the night of the finale! :Bawling: Very traumatic.

So, last night: the two tribes show up at the reward challenge, and Probst immediately offers them the opportunity to switch tribes if they so desire - they've got ten seconds to decide. With just a couple of seconds to go, Candace steps forward and joins Raro. Jonathan panics and follows her. The four remaining members of Aitu look completely poleaxed.

The tribes then compete in the RC, and Aitu kicks butt. Later, they compete in the Immunity challenge, and Aitu kicks some more butt. They've got the self-righteous fury thing working for them!

Jonathan is very much on the outs in the new and larger Raro, but he manages not to get the boot (maybe because they were afraid he might have the Idol?). Brad gets it instead; no one seems to think he is trustworthy, and Nate (who I think is the center of Raro power) is afraid he'll rejoin with Becky and Yul at the first opportunity.

Also, Ozzy totally rocks. :)

7. cowgirlone

cowgirlone Well-Known Member

It was great!!!!
    I'm so glad Ozzie's team won both the reward and the immunity challenges. WooHoo!!

I thought Jonathan should have been voted off, but I was so happy that the other team won, I didn't really care. lol

8. Sherri C

Sherri C Plays with yarn

I don't understand why everyone on Raro is mad at Jonathon for switching sides but they all act like it was OK for Candace to do it. :shrug:

9. Wildwood Flower

Wildwood Flower Halfway, OR & Wagoner, OK

I live in Oregon part time, and Oklahoma part time
    Very exciting episode--we were rooting and hollering for that team of 4! They deserve to be the final 4! But, you never know with "Survivor"...stay tuned! Ozzy is the greatest! I love that other guy on his team too...so nice!

10. Ravenlost

Ravenlost Well-Known Member Supporter

Hubby and I were also rooting and hollering for the little team. As for Candice...what Jonathan did was WAY dumber than Candice. Bad, bad move on his part.

11. WildernesFamily

WildernesFamily Milk Maid

Bret and SSarah, you can watch it for free here:

http://www.cbs.com/innertube/

:)

It was a really great episode! I am so rooting for the remaining Aitu tribe!!!

I like Jonathan too, have since the start, and really thought he was going last night. The look on his face after the voting was priceless! LOL!

Sherri, I also don't understand why they're being so hard on Jonathan and not on Candice.. but it seemed it was okay in their minds for her to abandon the other tribe to be with "her friends." :shrug:

Trixi, LOL, I have to agree about Adam!! :rotfl:

GO OZZY!!!

12. mightybooboo

mightybooboo Well-Known Member

Candace is no fool,she's latching onto Adam,smart.

I dont like Adam at all,he would be my next one out,and Candace just gave him more power.

Watch out for Adam.

BooBoo

13. MOJILL

MOJILL Well-Known Member

I think if I was going to pick one person to win at this juncture in the game - it would be Yul. I don't mean I think he'll win -- I mean I'd like to see him win. That may change of course.

Doesn't he have the immunity idol???

14. Bret

Bret Well-Known Member Supporter

15. Jennifer L.

Jennifer L. Well-Known Member Supporter

Yes, Yul has it. I like him, too. Seems like a really nice guy.

Jonathan just seems to try to get himself liked too hard, and that might get on people's nerves. Candace wanted to go back where she had some friends, from how I understood it.

I hope Aitu goes all the way, though. They did great last night!

Jennifer

16. seedspreader

seedspreader AFKA ZealYouthGuy

Yul is a very smart guy. He will make final 4 at least with the idol.

17. bob clark

bob clark A man's man

Ozzy is a forse to recon with he has it all. he can run, swim fast and is quick to think on his feet. he's gotta do something about that hair though.

18. Cat

Cat Well-Known Member

LOL I agree about the hair! I was actually pretty excited to see those two go, although Candace is a competitor ... did you see her in that 2 vs. 1 challenge?!? She kicked those other chicks butts, that's for sure! However, my top two that I'm wanting to win are Ozzy and Yul, with Brad *tear* coming in 3rd.

My opinion about the Brad issue....They, Nate in particular, are mad at Brad because he chose to solve the puzzle in a challenge last week as opposed to swim which the all-mighty, all-knowing Nate didn't 'approve' of and they ended up losing the challenge. Of course, it was Brad's fault. :rolleyes:

Brad, on the other hand, was irritated about the decision they made as to which food they wanted should they win the reward challenge so he has been, IMO, praying for a merge so he could get away from his tribemates and compete individually.

I have a serious dislike of Nate. I don't know WHY people trust him, because every time someone says the least little thing he runs about like a chicken with it's head cut off telling the others that they don't deserve to be there (uh, yeah, I'd sure as hell be dreaming about mashed potatoes, too, moron - you're starving to death out there, who doesn't dream about food!) and inspiring the 'followers' to vote them off....grrrrr!!!

Adams equally unimpressive...someone PLEASE get rid of those two and my Survivor experience would be MUCH more pleasurable! lol

19. Melissa

Melissa member

I had to go to a banquet Thursday night and had to tape it to watch last night. It was a great show. I was glad Ozzy dodged the bullet once again, but was surprised that Jonathon remains.

20. Tracy Rimmer

Tracy Rimmer CF, Classroom & Books Mod Supporter

I watched it last night, too -- Thursday was DS's birthday.

Would someone please explain to me why Adam thinks everything Candice says is the truth? She was sitting there telling him that Jonathon was threatened by him, gunning for him while on the other tribe, and he just accepting it as TRUTH? Is he unaware that he's in the middle of a game of manipulation?

Are men like this truly unaware when a pretty woman is "playing" them?

I'm cheering for Yul -- he appears to be the only one who is THINKING. Ozzie would be acceptable, too -- even Jonathan. But if Candice and Adam pull another Amber/Boston Rob, I'm through watching. It will only have finally proven to me that only the shallowest of human beings end up successful in a game like this. :flame: