Great homestead for sale

Discussion in 'Real Estate' started by LuLuToo, Mar 20, 2017.

1. LuLuToo

LuLuToo Well-Known Member

I watch this gentleman's videos. He does a great job on everything he does. He is offering his homestead for sale at a very reasonable price. I believe he said the house + 20 acres or the house + 124 acres.

I do not know him and have no interest in selling the property. It just looks like a great opportunity for someone.

LuLu

2. paulty_logic

paulty_logic Well-Known Member

Might be helpful to actually state the price.

Looking at the "The homestead was built for resale purposes", first I've heard of such a thing. A homestead developer?

MoBookworm1957 likes this.

3. LuLuToo

LuLuToo Well-Known Member

I just listened again. He says house with approximately 20 acres/ $169,000. For the house with the entire 124 acres/ $260,000. It sounds like he is willing to work with the buyer, to some degree, on the amount of property. He also states the prices stated are non-negotiable.

Not sure what you mean about him being a homestead developer. I have been watching his videos for a little while now. It seems to me he had this place, but wanted to move to the place his father had back when he and his siblings were young, but had to do a lot of work to it before moving. My guess is, like most of us, he doesn't need two homesteads and is now ready to sell this one. His videos are quite helpful.

LuLu

4. paulty_logic

paulty_logic Well-Known Member

I would have thought that also, expcept that's what it actually says right on that youtube page under his FAQ: