Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,549 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well hubby and I went Christmas shopping today for our daughters boyfriend. Dont ask, it is a long story. But anyway his list was mostly stuff we could not afford but he had a shirt on the list. So we figure, hey how bad can that be???

Trick is he wears a size 4XXXX large!! Ekk. Even finding a store that carries that size is difficult. So we gave up and went to the mall. Now I can count how many times I have been to our mall this year on the fingers of one hand and have many fingers left over. But off we went.

After checking out several stores with no larger sizes we went to Belks. They had a Large and Tall man area. But boy oh boy the prices scared me. We found a nice sweater/shirt that was marked $24, and on the sale rack there was a nice shirt for hubby that was actually long enough for him. It was on sale for $19.99. we figure well its Christmas we will splurge.

When they rang them both up they were $22.00 I asked if there was a mistake or if they had only rung up one thing. They said no that the prices marked still had 50% or 60% more taken off. The shirt for my husband turned out to actually be $4.19. We went back and got one in every color they had!!! So for less than $25 DH got 6 really nice shirts that are finally long enough for cover up his.........well his well endowed tummy!!!!!:clap:

Alice

·
Registered
9,511 Posts
If you ever need 4XL shirts again, you might try ebay or a screen printer. Most screen printers can order t-shirts that size very easily. Just tell them you can wait and have them order it with their next t-shirt order. It will save on frieght.
Clove

1 - 2 of 2 Posts