GREASE, your the one that I want

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by FarmboyBill, Jan 21, 2007.

1. FarmboyBill

FarmboyBill Well-Known Member Supporter

Anybody watch it? I felt sorry for alla those kids who got cut in auditions. Sure heard some good singing. Knick was there, and Marty, tho I sure didnt recognize her, and another pink lady they didnt identify. Next week O.L.J. is going to be there Oh la la. I supose Danny will be on sometime. My X says we saw it 26 times, so I guess im still partial to it. I was in Paper Moon, and almost got in Rumblefish, I sure woulda liked to try out for Danny 20 yrs ago lol

2. tinetine'sgoat

tinetine'sgoat Luvin' my family in MO

I love it. Last seasons shows we watched Biggest Loser, it was the only show we made a point of watching and they started advertising it. Now we are watching Grease and it is the only show we make a point to watch. I figure 1 hr a week aint gonna kill us.

3. tinetine'sgoat

tinetine'sgoat Luvin' my family in MO

Did I mention that the movie version gets played at our house at least once a week by my dd's. They think it's great just like I did when I was little.

4. MoonShine

MoonShine Fire On The Mountain

I haven't watched it,but I watch Deal or No Deal....The Grease show comes on afterwards. I may watch it next time,since you all say it's good.

ETA: I do love the Grease movie...Grease 2 was pretty good,also :)

5. Turkeyfether

Turkeyfether Well-Known Member

My son's high school is putting on GREASE in the spring.He will play the part of 'Teen Angel'. Well, he is awfully good looking, if I do say so myself, but he doesn't need to learn much, as far as lines go :cool: