Grape Vines on Sale!

Discussion in 'Gardening & Plant Propagation' started by Ed in S. AL, Jan 29, 2004.

1. Ed in S. AL

Ed in S. AL Well-Known Member

Stopped by Lowes tonight, and they had bare root Red Seedless, and White Seedless grape vines on sale for $3.48 each. I think the box said they were 2 yr. old plants. The ones here already had a ton of new growth on them.

2. That's still a couple months off for southwest MO....sigh....

3. bill in mo

bill in mo Member

the above post is mine, had to log back in.

4. RoyalOaksRanch

RoyalOaksRanch Royal Oaks Taxidermy

I just bought some at Home Depot, They were 4. something. (2 pack)But I couldnt complain too much, I had one of those gift cards.. Lowes is generally cheaper I have noticed..I actually prefer Lowes for the garden section.
    I bought concord, Perlette, ruby and thompson seedless.. I was shocked at how big they were, (Cept the concord)... Yesterday we planted them, looks real nice with our mni vineyard LOL
    ANd they hade Tayberries, and they were already sprouting leaves!
    Stupid ground hog says another 6 weeks.. Personally I think the rodent should be shot.... another 6 weeks <GASP> I want spring NOW LOL

5. Sq_Ft_Gardener

Sq_Ft_Gardener Member

Well, Thank the Lord, Spring will be here on March the 20th, whether we like it or not. Trouble is, who knows when the warm weather will catch up with it? :)