Homesteading Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I must have the sweetest, most adorable (17 months old) grandson on earth!! (I know, I know--so does everyone else LOL).. This morning, we were downstairs in the playroom--He was playing with his favorite toy in all the world (his Little People farm animals/barn).. I was seated on the sofa "Making my list and checking it twice" and had slid my slippers off my foot, I had it in my lap, rubbing it.... Next thing I know, he is standing in front of my both hands on my foot, massaging it! He looks up, he has a puckered up kiss and asks "oh, boo boo?" I grabbed him up, laughing and took the kiss!! He hugged me, tight and said 'love you'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now, how is that for sweet???? Thanks for letting me share...QB

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Don't you just cherish those types of moments. Now you need to write it down in a memory book for him for when he's older.

·
Premium Member
8,840 Posts
Yep,that kinda sugar is good for what ails you,even (in my case of course)OLD AGE.lol, Good news,come january, four of our GKs which have been living 600 miles away,will only be living 75 miles from us.:happy: Eddie

·
Premium Member
24,573 Posts
Precious!

Yesterday I was talking to my 13 month old grandson on the phone. I asked him if he could give Granny some kisses and made smacking noises. He started laughing. When my daughter got back on the phone she asked me what I'd said to make him laugh and lick the phone!

Gotta love those sloppy baby kisses!

·
Registered
1,229 Posts
I'll get to have sugar tales soon, just this past Saturday, my first grandchild was born, a little boy, all 7lbs 13 oz of him. He is the most adorable baby ever, just like y'alls grandchildren LOL. I get to give all of the sweet kisses now but ohhh I love being a grandmother. I already went Christmas shopping for him.

·
Registered
3,741 Posts
Oh !! Just when I realized we will be spending time alone this Christmas. Grandchildren are in SC and Great Grandson too. :Bawling: If it wasn't for keeping the house warm with the wood stoves, only heat we have, I'd be on my way there for Christmas. Enjoy your time together...the years pass to quickly. :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts