Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Watching a Burns and Allen episode on AntennaTV, she was talking to four sisters and asked what sort of work they did and the four said they were all models.

The first sister said she modeled fur coats , the second that she modeled gowns and dresses, the third said she modeled negligees and underwear.

When the fourth said she wasn't working at that time as the end of the straight man lead up, Gracie said "Good choice. I don't blame you." as she went back to her Gracie scheming that the episode was built around LOL

Anyone else watch Burns and Allen for a bit of old school laugh relaxation?

·
Super Moderator
13,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AntennaTV is a 1950s to 1980s retro era sub channel, I get here as the 3rd sub channel of a station I get over the air and it is also on large marketcable with the primary station in two nearby cities but not on the small local cable company in the town between the two larger cities that do offer it.

You can check if you have it OTA or on cable in your area by entering your zip code on their home page at

With all the crap programming and bad news the primary networks air now, I do most of my watching on the four national and 3 independent retro sub channels I get watching the oldies.

·
Super Moderator
13,383 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I especially enjoy the Saturday evening airings of the two Burns and Allen episodes following two McHale's Navy episodes and before two Jack Benny episodes for 3 hours of 65 t0 70 years of time travel relaxation.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts