gov.i see something very fishy boys,with this flu

Discussion in 'Homesteading Questions' started by little mom, Dec 5, 2003.

1. little mom

little mom Active Member

gov.i see something very fishy boys,with this flu
    just heard on the John Stadtmiller

The National Intel Report that he had proof today
    that they were spraying the flu that everyone has
    it is in the chemtrails . i believe that, heard it on the Qfile4s to
    with the numbers of people coming down with it what else would cause such a mass infection
    when we were in WV last week before saturday right before deer season i have never seen them sob. spray like they did that day damn good time to spray,all them gun owners out side for a week,even my mom admitted it, 8 to 10 plains back and forth
    painted the sky with in a hour
    look at the flu map WV is red
    http://www.fluwatch.com/index2.html
    wait till the new flu come up i bet you guys will
    pay big time for the next vac. [shot]

2. countrygrrrl

countrygrrrl PITA

I had that flu last week - bout like to knock me for a total loop! - and we don't get planes out here.

Not even the way high up planes. :) We're just not in anyone's path, which is fine with me.

So ... well, so I don't think this flu is from chemtrails. Sometimes flus come around which are just really virulent, that's all. This is one of those times.

3. Little Quacker in OR

Little Quacker in OR Well-Known Member

:haha: You been rolling around in the catnip again Little Mom? LOL This happens every year...not just with people either. Airtravel and those stupid cruise ships make it a certainty that we will get all the crap from Asia and Africa. et al. Just part of life now. LQ

4. little mom

little mom Active Member

LQ,MAYBE SO, they must of of sprayed to much where you live

5. southerngurl

southerngurl le person Supporter

We never get the flu shot.

Y'all, go to the healthfood store and get some black elderberry elixer, we get sambucol brand. It is great for viruses, it really does work. It keeps the virus from reproducing I believe. It is a little pricey, (less than going to the doctor for sure) about 13 dollars a bottle-- and a bottle doesnt last that long, so last year we only gave it to dad since he is the one that works. He was the only one in the household that didn't get the flu. We are taking it right now as a prevention.