got twins!

Discussion in 'Goats' started by dale anne, Mar 30, 2005.

1. dale anne

dale anne Well-Known Member

Howdy Ya'll....Maddie dropped yesterday and gave us twin bucklings really wanted a doeling...but maddie has been giving us trouble with the birthing and just goes to figure that lil brat would throw 2 boys lol.....she is doing great as well as the kids....I am a lil disappointed with the colors she threw but they are still very cute!...wish I knew how to post a pic so Y'all could see them.....Dale Anne

2. Dreams30

Dreams30 Lady Rider

Hey, Dale Anne, congrats!

3. eggladyj

eggladyj Well-Known Member

Congrats on the new boys, yeah I know would have been nice if they were girls but, we've got to be grateful when they are healthy! Sure would love to see a pic of them!

Try copy and paste of the url to get pics up. Hope that works for ya!

Jeannine

4. dale anne

thanks dreams...ya should see them so dang gone cute...these are kinders and have alot of color to them...how is elle mea and jethro doing?......elle mea's brother past away saturday night...came down with an upper respitory infection that we didnt get in time i guess..but all else is good with us and our kidds....that gal that wanted one of your kidds is coming by to look at the new borns today...hope she wants one...no need for 3 more bucks...dale anne

5. dale anne

howdy and thanks but I am a computer idiot lol.....dont know all about the url's and things...hubby will have to tend to that.....my interest is with the critters and I have a one track mind....I have tried to figure out this over sized plastic and wires thing but cant get iterested in learning it....now put a goat inside it with data,programs,wires,and url's...bet ya I can learn it lol....Dale Anne

6. Farmgirl2005

Farmgirl2005 Well-Known Member

CAn you try to post some pictures, i would love to see some pictures of these lil kinders babies. I have never seen kinders before.
    THanks Lyn

7. dale anne

howdy I have tried and tried and tried i cant seem to do it...send me yer email addy and will send you some in email if interested...Dale Anne..My addy is EIEIOOOO1@aol.com...thats 4 letter o's...dale Anne

8. Farmgirl2005

Farmgirl2005 Well-Known Member

9. Dreams30

Dreams30 Lady Rider

Dale Anne, sorry to hear about elly mae's brother. I never asked what color you are trying to breed to acheive?

10. dale anne