Got some wood cut today

Discussion in 'Countryside Families' started by FarmboyBill, Nov 18, 2006.

1. FarmboyBill

FarmboyBill Well-Known Member Supporter

Got around 3 rick, maybe 2/3s of what ill need. Havnt got the saw sharpened right yet, but I did it. Had a good jag of wood around 40ft away from the buzz saw, and so took the sled and Cub and got as close as I could, leaving the CC Case belted up to the saw and idleing. Filled the sled with the wood that was left, and found the Cub wouldnt pull it, had to unbelt the Case and pull it up to the saw, then rebelt it, and cut it. Got done around 7 00. Rolled up the belt and put it away, backed the case out of the way, gathered the eggs, 6 outa 9 factory hens, fed them and the cats, gathered wood and started a fire. Getting ready to clean up for church tomorrow. Got the water too hot and so im typing this while I wait for it to cool down. LOL

2. Beltane

Beltane Enjoying Four Seasons

Wow! You were motivated! I had to study today for a certification exam I have for my job on Tuesday...but I felt guilty staying inside all day. :( I'm glad you were able to get out and do something worthwhile and productive. :)

3. Rick

Rick Well-Known Member Supporter

I got a bunch of Shag Bark Hickory cut today. Gotta split it by hand. :baby04:

The trees been down for 3 or 4 years, so it's ready to burn.

Rick