Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Accidental Farmer
14,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
(im at work, on my lunch break lol)

I've had to hold my tounge since i've gotten here today--
I'm not normally much of a chatter any way and tend to just listen to folks even if i'm not much interested, but it seems these same folks are tottally driving me batty today LOL. On top of that, the day shift didn't do all their work and I am having to do that as well as the unusually large load I have for my work today as well. :rolleyes: I trully don't feel well today--headache and all that lightheaded stuff :grump: So I really am not in the mood at all to deal with people....

but....I'm biting my tounge, just gotta make it till 10 pm and then I'll be ok :angel: lol

So, heres hoping the lord can put an arm round my shoulders and a hand over my mouth so I don't make enemies today LOL! YIKES

·
Living in the Hills
4,534 Posts
Another sign of pregnancy! I turn into a royal shrew the first few weeks. Try some progesterone cream, a little of that settles things down. I call it my happy cream.

·
Premium Member
5,001 Posts
Well, I KNOW I'm not PG, and I'm feeling crabby at work today too! So what excuse can I use? :shrug: LOL! I swear some days I wish I could go the entire day without seeing another human being.

·
Accidental Farmer
14,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:eek:
RachAnn in NW Okla said:
and tomorrow is payday, so hang in there!

Yeah....lol....first thing in the AM....im gonna march on over to the drug store LOL

So trying not to freak

1 - 6 of 6 Posts