Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Lovin' my Fam
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I headed to NJ tomorrow- the 3 hour drive- by myself as DH stays home with our son and pets-
They are discharging my Dad from the hospital to go home to "go home" there is not anything else for him- Hospice is coming in and I think he has about a week left-
I wanna be there while he is still semi-lucid- my plan is to go tomorrow and stay until Thursday morning- maybe leave then- and then my aunt and uncle are coming into town on Sat- so my thoughts were my Step Mom needs someone there- now-

·
Lovin' my Fam
4,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you- I feel blessed to have reconciled with him in the last year -

·
Registered
6,536 Posts
Becka03 ((Hugs)). Sorry you are going through this. Hospice is a great help and will keep your Dad comfortable.

·
Registered
263 Posts
I headed to NJ tomorrow- the 3 hour drive- by myself as DH stays home with our son and pets-
They are discharging my Dad from the hospital to go home to "go home" there is not anything else for him- Hospice is coming in and I think he has about a week left-
I wanna be there while he is still semi-lucid- my plan is to go tomorrow and stay until Thursday morning- maybe leave then- and then my aunt and uncle are coming into town on Sat- so my thoughts were my Step Mom needs someone there- now-
I'm so sorry. I hope and pray his transition is as easy as possible and that your family can communicate your love to him while he is still able to communicate.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts