Homesteading Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a hard time finding boots! I don't want anything fancy and don't want cowboy boots. I haven't decided on lace up or pull on. I want something I can wear everyday and won't cost an arm and a leg. Suggestions?

Also looking for clothes...again nothing fancy,stuff that can get dirty but hopefully last a while.

·
Premium Member
3,216 Posts
Look up Harley-Davidson faded glory boots. My wife has a pair, has had them for several years.
They are lace up, and have a small belt buckle, but the buckle can be cut off.
They are a well built pair of boots.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
I wear Ariat Fatbaby and absolutely love them. Im on my second pair in abouuut 4 or 5 years?
They are a little over $100 but very much worth it.

Reactions: Wolf mom

·
Registered
6,208 Posts
I wear Justin lace ups and also got a pair of paddock boots made by Tony Lama (on sale - 64.00). The Justin Lace ups have made it through 6 years of steady use and finally started splitting after I had them resoled twice. I walk A LOT in boots and ride in them nearly every day. The Tony Lama's are soft as houseshoes and tough soles made of a type of neoprene and they are waterproof. Not as good as the Justins, but for the price, DH said for me to get a pair of winter boots and keep the Lamas for summer. I wear boots every day after work and some days during work :) Those two brands have stood the test of time and I HUNT sales, never pay full price for boots. Both run true to size too. I order off the 'net and scour horse supply stores, western stores, for deals.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts